- Strategic Planning – Decision oriented and action oriented planning based on the goals and capabilities of the business.
- Business Planning – Assessment of the existing business plan and identification of improvements based on the organization’s goals.
- Organizational effectiveness – Assisting management teams to work more effectively based on the organization’s culture and goals.
- Operational effectiveness from initial production to consumer – Optimizing the assets and capabilities of the business from both a qualitative and economic standpoint.
- Go to market strategies (Domestic & International) – Identification of marketplace options based on the organizations goals and portfolio.
- Brand positioning – Aiding in understanding how a brand can be better positioned in the marketplace based on the assets and capabilities of the organization, the existing market position of the brand and the needs of key gatekeepers in the market.
- Business Intelligence – Using data from within the business and from the market to enhance business performance.
- Preparing an organization for acquisitions or divestitures – Broad base of capabilities dealing with acquisition integration, rightsizing after divestitures and rightsizing an organization based on business changes.
- Optimization of cash flow and ROIC – Evaluation of asset base to optimize financial results.
- Macroeconomics and the Beverage Alcohol Industry – Implications of the macroeconomic environment on the beverage alcohol industry.
Please Contact Us for more information.